Advantages of Leasing
Offering financing to your customers is good business. Vendors who have not yet incorporated a monthly payment option into their daily sales routine may be leaving deals on the table.
- According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, approximately 85% of businesses lease all or some of their equipment
- 89% of those companies will lease equipment again in the future
- 75% of all companies that lease indicate that leasing is their average-to-best means for financing equipment purchases
- According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, $264 billion worth of equipment will be acquired via leasing this year!
- Leasing increases your sales volume
- Selling ‘payments’ is easier than selling ‘price’
- Leasing helps your customers obtain your equipment at the lowest possible monthly cost
- Leasing provides your customers with “One Stop Shopping” and allows you to be perceived as a full-service provider
- Leasing enhances the ability to sell add-on equipment or upgrades
- Lease payments are a tax-deductible business expense for your customer*
- Deferred payment options will allow the customer to use their new equipment to generate profit before having to make payments
Leasing With AFP Provides:
Retention of Working Capital
If you would like to talk with us directly about your financing options, please call 888.237.3533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.